Maine Lobster Tails
$80.00 ($40.00 / lb) - Appr. 2 lb(s)
Nothing is more quintessential to Maine than Maine lobster.
The tail of the Maine lobster contains succulent, rich meat that gives an extravagant presentation when plated. They are shell on, frozen, and uncooked. To prepare our lobster tails you must first let them completely thaw. They should feel flexible. Once defrosted you can:
Available in 2 lb increments. 3 to 4 lobster tails per lb.
For best practices on the storage and care of fresh seafood click here.
Maine Lobster Tails Quick Facts
- Species: Maine Lobster (Homard Americanus)
- Catch Region: Gulf of Maine
- Seasonality: Year-round
- Catch Method: Wild, trap (aka “Lobster Pot”)
- Flavor Profile: Rich and sweet
- Texture Profile: Soft and tender
- Substitute: Carabineros (Jumbo Prawns), Langoustines, Maine Crab Meat, Sea Scallops
Shipping and Handling (FAQ)
We prepare and pack your order the day it ships to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
We ship all perishables via priority overnight delivery. Place your order before 11:00 AM. est. and we can ship your order the same day!